1. By entering our chat rooms, you agree to be at least 18 years.
2. We do our best to protect your experience and make our chat rooms safe with the use of moderators. However, you must use this chat site at your own risk. It is impossible for us to prevent all misbehaviours from happening. You agree that freechatroom.co.uk is not responsible for the behaviors, actions or content displayed by other users of this website.
3. Our non-adult chat rooms allow no nudity of any form. Any sexual behaviors or displays of nudity will result in you getting banned from this chat site permanently.
4. Providing personal information such as phone numbers, credit card numbers or even home addresses is not permitted within any of our chat rooms. Giving others your personal details will get you banned.
5. Users over the age of 18 are allowed to use many of our chat rooms.
6. Keeping our chat rooms user friendly is important. Do not flood the chat rooms with messages, be disruptive or be a nuisance in the chat rooms. Doing so will get you banned.
7. Hacking or exploiting of our chat is a criminally punishable offense by law. If you attempt to hack the site or otherwise exploit our service we will go after you to the fullest extent allowed by law.
8. Using this chat site to advertise or promote your own personal business or any other third party business is not permitted. If we catch you advertising or promoting a business, another website or any other type of company we will ban you permanently.
9. Making threats on the lives of other users or even threatening to physically find and harm someone else will get you banned and the proper authorities will be warned.
10. Insulting another user, mocking them or any other form of virtual bullying will not be tolerated. If we catch you virtually bullying another user you will be banned.
Do not agree to the above rules, don't enter the chat room.
Do not discuss money or ways to transfer money to other users. Although there are business related categories including business opportunities; never discuss how to make money transfers on this chat site. You are not permitted to give out PayPal details, bank account details or any other money account related details.
- Any kind of Swearing, flooding, harassing, spamming, advertising, invites, racial, insults, cyber is not allowed.
- Sharing any kind of personal data, information, emails, phone numbers, Identification Numbers etc. are not abvisable. We strongly recomend chatters not to share any of their personal information asked by any one in the chat rooms in public or private.
- Our bandwith and hosting providers, partners, moderators, and all associated parties are in no way responsible for the content transmitted by or contained in this chat site, or loss/damage/liability as a result of Connected and logged into chat rooms or use of this chat site or service(s). Never accept files or go to URLs from people you do not know and/or trust.
- Ask for help or complain in the helproom or to the room moderators or operators.
- By using this Chat Room you agree to the Rules and Disclaimers your age should be 18+.
Cam Chat - Make Friends and start cam to cam chat.
Voice Chat - Make friends and start Voice chat.
Chatrooms connects to worldwide srrangers, young people, single man woman, divorced etc. in chat room on internet in real time for text conferencing and interacting with whoever happens to exist in this chat space. Virtual interaction involves talking & discussing more freely and more widely, sharing their thoughts or views in open chat forums.
Chat etiquettes you must know about chat rooms and online chat
If it’s your first time, you should check out different chat rooms to have a feel for how the chat room operates. This will help you tremendously. Take your time and visit different chat rooms before you start your own chat.
When you start the chat always introduce yourself first. It’s like meeting someone in a real setting. It is important to say hi and let the other person know who you are. Your screen name should be good enough as you should not disclose any personal information about you to someone whom you are meeting for the first time.
Never use profanity or offensive language. Always keep your chat clean. Even though you may like to swear, the other person may not like it at all. Who would like to talk to someone who swears a lot? You don’t know the other person very well and if you use offensive language, it is likely that the other person will immediately stop talking to you. If the other person is abusive, you should immediately and that chat. You can also alert the host so that he can take some action about it. You don’t have to confront the abusive users.
You need to understand the basic rules of written communication. Do not type something in all caps because that is considered as rude. It is similar to yelling. If you are so noisy and you yell at other people, who will want to chat with you? It’s very irritating to the eye and so you should avoid doing it. Also you should not do all the talking. Remember it’s a dialogue and not a monologue. Communication means it’s a two-way street and so the other person should also get the chance to talk.
When you do all the talking, it becomes boring and it may be very difficult for you to find partners to chat with. You can always respond to questions and comments. Try to make the conversation as interesting as it can be so that both of you find it interesting. Try to avoid talking only about you, your virtues and things you have done. You need to remember that listening is also a part of communication.
When chatting with another person in the chat, you need to use their screen name. It helps to ensure that the other person knows that you are talking to him or her. Sometimes chats can move very quickly and the other person may not be sure if you are addressing him.
Never get too personal. You should never reveal your real name and any type of personal information in a chat room. If you do not know the other person very well, you should never divulges any personal information.
Dating and Chat Tips - Chat Room
You are most certainly well aware of the fact that online dating is rather challenging. With this in mind, we have taken the liberty of presenting you with 7 killer tips which are going to get you where you want to be. So, without wasting any further time, let’s jump right to it and take a look.
You need to know that this is not exactly what you expect it to be. It’s hard to find the perfect someone online. Before you get down and join a website or an online chat room, you might want to sit down and figure out exactly what is it that you are expecting off the internet. This is going to get you into the right mindset and you won’t be disappointed.
You need to put some thought in this. Now, you don’t need to overdo it – keep it simple yet engaging. However, it’s also true that you need to make sure that you stand aside from the rest. There are probably quite a few different users trying to talk to the same person, so you need to make sure that you are the one who’s actually worth the time.